Koll Königsäge. Our brand for high quality saw blades and cutting tools since 1868.
The traditional brand KÖNIGSÄGE – patented in 1922 – stands for quality tools made in Germany. Precision and durability are the key requirements for our products. Customer-specific solutions – from product development and product range design to smooth logistics – are the supreme discipline. Then and now.
Established in 1868 in Remscheid. Forge of the tool industry. Driven by the research spirit of early days.
The future needs a past.
The motive for our thoughts and actions.
- We commit ourselves to the responsible use of resources, take long-term decisions and devote ourselves to fairness.
- Embracing change and innovation is a matter of course for us.
- We invest in modern processes and production facilities as well as in efficient organizational and management structures for the continuous reduction of costs and time.
- Quality management is an essential part of our philosophy and grants the highest quality levels in serial production. We continuously train our employees to meet the high standard of our quality assurance system.
- We meet our customers’ requirements with individual solutions.
- We know about the success factors of our family business – short decision-paths, continuity, reliability – and thus secure our financial independence through sufficient profitability.
Our ingredients for an unbeatable team: solidarity, flat structures and a lot of fun at work.
2 production sites, 100 percent Made in Germany.
On a total area of more than 20,000 square meters, we manufacture high quality saw blades and cutting tools for customers on all continents at two locations. We have always chosen Germany as a production location because we are sure: only with the most modern technology, distinctive know-how and social and economic responsibility can we achieve the best possible quality in this traditional, technically-demanding branch of the industry.